FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not apply to skin before exposure to sun. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.