5 Northern Owls have (finally) hatched! Barn Owl, Burrowing Owls, Great Horned Owl, Saw Whet Owl, Snowy Owl
Did you notice all that COLOUR? Each bird has its own unique tonal palette of 3 bold colours. Of course, if you wanted something less vibrant you could substitute your own colour choices...or even mix and match or add MORE colour.
Did you notice the fullness of the image and all that satin stitch? LOTS of stitches. They take a fair bit longer to stitch up than my other patterns, but they can always be simplified and adjusted for your own preferences.
Ambitious Beginner Friendly
Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss (5 full skeins)
- embroidery needle
- Made in Ketch Harbour, Nova Scotia by Hook, Line + Tinker - within Mi'kma'ki, the ancestral and unceded lands of the Mi'kmaq people
- Plastic Free kit and packaging
- 5% of sales by Hook, Line & Tinker is donated to help women and children experiencing homelessness