FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation, dermatitis, irritation of the respiratory tract); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Not for use on inflamed, irritated, sensitive or damaged skin or if suffering from dermatitis. Avoid exposing affected areas to sunlight for 24h to 48h after application. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.